The clothes I put on this morning and where they came from:
- Blue wool sweater. Made in Hong Kong. Bought at Saks Fifth Avenue (on clearance).
- Gray v-neck cotton t-shirt. Label missing. Origin unknown.
- White bra. Made in Indonesia. Bought at Target. (It pains me to tell you that.)
- Rust corduroy pants. Made in Cambodia. Bought at Old Navy.
- Underwear. Made in Israel. Bought at Victoria's Secret.
- Blue cotton socks. Origin unknown.
- Brown snow boots. Made in China. Bought from Lands' End.